My Anthem

Sunday, June 10, 2007

PLAYfool

Sundaes for Desi are for reflection on the meaning and/or unmeaning of life, Homo sapiens mainly, but sometimes of the Animal Kingdom too. And it surprises me that often the four-legged friends behave more decently than the so-called two-legged walking tall type.

Sunday of course is the last day, or first day, of the seven-day cycle called a week.
I change to read as sundae because in my childhood days, I often passed the Wah Tung coffee house looking at the colourfool pictures of mouth-watering ice-creams that would have cost me a whole seven days plus a half-weak's pocket money to taste just a cuppa. What more you add in a half-a-bana and a double scoop they entice with western sounding nomenclature like Queen's float and King's fool-banaNA split and heavenly sundae. Th lust is my mod day's creation just using Poetic Licence, hence the lower case.

I thou art LOST with some of the references, it is Da Desi Code or DDC(c) which you blame on allofhelen.blogspot.com. for gifting It to Desi in XXchange for some past&PRESENTries.

On Sundays I sometimes, affected by Helen, whoelsee?, get a li'l kapypohchic, throwing caution to the wind, and pen on funny things, fanny somethin', and fonny things. Fonny is a combo of fond and deny -- meaning that I write of subjects whioch I am fond of but am denied -- for one reason or no reasons at all -- from writHing on normal times. That "H" is added to show you how snaky a writer can be. Take it from me, it's Okay if it's of a non-poisonous category -- but some can kill you if you ate it as SpecialBrunch.Even gifted FREE, please taste, don't swallow 'hole, you may die of toxins worse than Desi's famed arSENice laced in his tehtarik... Yes, sometimes I blow my own cover -- naked glory at midnight becomes havenly delight, jest don't peep, at that hour, you're supposed to have both eyes closed. And other orifices shut except for the nostrils. But I digress, which is a Blogger's privilege to abuse -- THAT'S ANOTHER UNSTATED REASON WHY YOU SHOULD START BLOGGING.

MINSIERS too. Othervice someone wouldn't have committed this fatalistic sin of Cut&Paste without adding. AweOfHelen yesterday led me to herGOoDfriend LinPeh's abode @tok3tok4.blogspot.com:


"Friday, June 08, 2007

Samy Write Poem ?

Today, bernama reported that work minister Samy Vellu has penned a poem for the wedding of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi and Jeanne Abdullah and the Poem goes like this:



From this day forward,
You shall not walk alone.
Her heart will be your shelter,
And her arms will be your home.

A mountain needs a valley to be complete;
the valley does not make
the mountain less, but more;
and the valley is more a valley because
it has a mountain towering over it.
..."

For the rest of the story, please-lah, don't be lazy on Sunday, though yo're excused for being Hazy on Langkawi Beach where you got to rely on "stolen" with periit Internet access, bitching about the fine weather and whether Desi's guilty of Playgiarising up to this point, Mouse on the "here" connect at generous Lin Peh. I understand he like Desi is capable of Versifying and Werse!

TO MY DEAR ER, I declare thus:

If you copy one of my lines,
Like till the earth touches the sky
and awe the writHings in my Anthology
but attribute-lah Desi for using his Thingy
It's okay, I won't sue thee, just pay the fines
RM20million, and Jest don't ask why!


We Bloggers also use other people's works
We also Cut&Paste and with our 2sen worth add aMore value
With Google robber barons can't run and hyde
But this BIG-made-in-Malaysia guy so used to .....ing and worse
He just reprised 2-into-1, and out came babe of semi-value



Oh, PM, our beloved Prime Minister
You've been gifted with stolen goods
From midnight steal can you lead us out of the woods
Excise this delinquent quite sin-ister
Cut the crap and get us Rakyat from his foul moods!

9 comments:

fishtail said...

That crap of a man is as phony as the words spewing from his mouth.

TH said...

He got away without any charges for plagiarism?

On another note, I went travelling and came across this shop named Desi Aroma. I didn't manage to snap a picture of it since I was on the bus, but just so you know..there is a smell of you lingering in the air!

chong y l said...

fishtail:

A crabby miniSTER only walks sideways;
Pak Lah must call an end to that bu'ger's ways:(

chong y l said...

Theels:

No response from dat fellow nyet...

Let's see how he twists and turns --Don't break thy plastik-lo-heels!:( -- to get of this wan!

PS: hey, is that shoppe a Listed company -- buy Desi some shares 'stead of WITSgifter chocs, can? Bye...and by.

Helen said...

Dear Desi,

I'm so glad you followed the trail to Lin Peh's blog. lol I wasn't checking the net when on holidays, but Lin Peh SmSed me. What a laugh.

BTW, I dun think semi should be charged with plagiarism. His machai who furnished him with the poem ought to be shot. lol

chong y l said...

helen:

thou art always the kind wan -- let off samy with tap on the wrist;
Butt you made Desi stand in that Korner, just, unfair!

DID he offer you semi-value for dat HolidaeInLangkawee, ah?

TH said...

The shop is an indian take-away. Hehe. I think you'll have to stay put with chocs :)

chong y l said...

twistedHIheels!

A choc a dae brings the dentist my way
art thou promo-ing for Sabbie downer DU?
And he refers all farmers' need thy path
that's called A*"monopoly" PenangBath:)

chong y l said...

Oops, add "s" somewhere to "he" Sabbie, he, he...